Sunday, January 8, 2017

Cats, Craft brew, Choices

Alas, the end of winter break. I guess I ought to turn my alarm clock back on, put real clothes on each day, and time my bathroom breaks for lunch periods. Say goodbye to the giant coffee I've been lazily consuming each morning, while snuggling with the cats under the softest fleece blanket, and catching up on the news (and social media).

I tried to incorporate some boldness in my life this week. First of all, I started using my Instagram as more than just a way to catch all the pictures of my friends' lives. Instead, I wanted to make it a place I can go and see pictures of all my favorite things (no, it's not all cats).

(Ok, it's 98% cats and 2% craft brews.)

Check #catsofinstagram for all this cuteness.
I also found myself in the midst of a holiday party for one of my favorite places (Barrelhouse 101). It was being held at a local brewery (Ventura Coast Brewing Company) and included a brewery tour for their staff! I should mention that sometimes, I can be a little shy. I can keep my comments to myself and quietly take in the scene...this was not one of those times. I really enjoyed learning about the brewing process!


As I head back to school tomorrow, I'll do my best to keep moving forward, make bold choices, create this future I dream of, not give in.

Golden China Restaurant, 2017
I will go down with this ship
I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be

No comments:

Post a Comment