Sunday, January 1, 2017

BOLD.

There was a time I used to sit down and write my New Year's Resolutions. 
I resolve to run more and eat out less. I resolve to organize my house. I resolve to drink fewer vodka sodas. 
We all know how this turned out...basically, I run when I want to, my organizational skills have not improved, and I just drink more whiskey. 

Birthday at PC's, 2016
A few years ago, I decided I would try something new. Instead of making specific goals, I would think about a word that would guide me in the new year. 
2015: ADVENTURE
2016: BRAVE
...
2017: BOLD

I'm not exactly sure what it means for me yet, but I know this year is going to be full of some big decisions and I think a little boldness could go a long way. Cheers to a happy, healthy, wonderful New Year. May this year be full of laughter, love, and peace of mind.

Champagne Toast at Chuy's Simi West, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment