Sunday, October 12, 2014

Rocks, sunshine, and graffiti! (Oh my!)

Hike #7 Corriganville, Simi Valley

So many treasures tucked in here beside the 118 freeway!

Heading out, I had no idea where to go or what to expect...

And then I spotted these rocks! And the sun was shining! And the science nerd in me started thinking about how incredible our earth is to have created these formations and that we (humans) take up such a minuscule amount of time here. Woah. 


At one point, I was sure I had lost myself in the hills...but is that really such a bad thing?

There I was: top of the hill, 50 feet from the freeway, and I see a tunnel with graffiti! Naturally, I go for a closer look, and was pleasantly surprised with the positivity. 


View from the top. So much to see!


 
And, done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment